Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bainter Menu

I thought I would post our menu for the two weeks of break and see if anyone ate the same thing or something similar.
Dinner

Chicken enchiladas (no green chilies)
Sweet-n-sour meatballs
Hawaiian Haystacks
Lemon Linguine (new and they loved it)
Aftons Blue Ribbon Chicken
Meatloaf
Cranberry Apricot Pork Roast (new, haven't made it yet)
Puna Style Ribs
Chinese (Homemade sweet-n-sour chicken, wontons, etc.)
Chicken tacos and spanish rice
Porcupine Meatballs (Jackie wouldn't eat these!!!)
Pasta Fagoli Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup

Lunch is not as planned since leftovers occur and sometimes I force my children to eat sandwiches.
Has your menu been close to the same or not? What are some of your family favorites?


4 comments:

Tina said...

I think I'll come and live at your house, it sounds like you are eating MUCH better than we are! I better not show my boys this list, I may have a mutiny on my hands!

The two old crows said...

not even close.

Steven said...

MMMMMMM!!! Real Food!

King Family said...

Sounds delicious. I am jealous.