Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have been enjoying Christmas break because.....

I have been enjoying my Christmas break because.....
1. I have had time to read.
2. I have had time to make a menu and go shopping for it.
3. I have had time to make meals for my family.
4. My family has been very grateful for the homemade food being placed on the table.
5. I have been able to say "NO" to each of my children as they have asked me if I had homework to do.
6. I have enjoyed Stevie helping me to plant a lily and an amarylis and she has also been helping me cook.
7. I enjoy watching my children and husband enjoy all of the Christmas toys.
8. I have not been thinking about school, well at least not much anyway.
9. I have been filling in my new calendars with all our upcoming important dates.
10. I have spent quality time with my family including G and G and the Stevens.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Sounds Awesome!

Emma said...

Sounds pretty good! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

The two old crows said...

Sounds like you needed these two weeks of vacation

Steven said...

I am looking forward to Trudy being done with her degree. These last two weeks have been really nice because her stress level has been reduced substantially.

King Family said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun.