Saturday, November 29, 2008

Maybe I'll be a Hair Dresser?

Mom and Ceci asked me to dye their hair today. This is the before picture. Mom needed hers done since she had about an inch of regrowth. Ceci told me that she was tired of her highlights and wanted to go back to natural. So the process began.
It was Ceci's turn first. She was a little bit trepidicious. She also complained constantly about it itching. I'm not sure that she will want to try that again!
Next was mom. This is old hat for her. She loves "red".
Ceci sitting aside scratching her head with a comb.
This is the after picture. They both look great!!!! Do you think I should hang up my teaching shoes and put on beautician shoes?

6 comments:

Ceci said...

get those pictures off of there if i wanted people to see me like that i would have posted it on my own blog. :/

The two old crows said...

I think you did a great job. Ceci and I both look better

King Family said...

Very nice! And Ceci, its okay... they aren't bad!

Emma said...

Looks good! Ceci those pictures aren't that bad at all! Looks like fun and it turned out great!=)

Debby said...

If you do become a hair dresser, you wouldn't have to grade papers or have parent teacher conferences :-)

Jackie said...

Good hair color choices, and you could be a hair dresser! I have colored my hair before, but have thought about getting high lights.