Saturday, May 24, 2008

Zane's Fieldtrip to Elms Beach

I was trying to get a picture of Zane drinking both his orange juice and chocolate milk at the same time. Yuck!! He says that it tastes like a tootsie roll.
Zane's class was suppose to be using teamwork to place a stretchy ring around a coffee can full of water. They were then to empty the can into another container. Watching them was hilarious. The class has many chiefs, few followers which makes for not much teamwork. Zane finally spoke up and since he doesn't speak up often they listened to his ideas and did pretty well.


After many tries, they finally did it. Boy, were they happy!

3 comments:

Grandpa Sid said...

Way to go Z!

Tina said...

I think the chocolate milk, orange juice would be good. I'm with ya Zane.

That is a really good team building idea. NEAT!

young family said...

So I don't check your site for while and look what happens.

Ok Trudy I am with you, chocolate milk and orange juice together, yuck.