Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged

What is his name? Steven or sometimes Steven John
How long did you date? 4 months
How old is he? 37
How old are you? 39
Who eats more sweets? Steve definately !  He LOVES candy, sometimes I wonder if he loves it more than me
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Him by about nine inches
Who can sing better? Me   Steve wouldn't even sing when I met him, now he sings all the time.  I am so proud of him!
Who is smarter? Well it depends on the topic.
Who does the laundry? We all do.   Everyone except for Steve has to seperate their own clothes and then we all take turns keeping it all going.  Baxter, Ceci, and I do most of the folding.  I absolutely HATE when they leave the clothes in a mountain of unfolded glory.  Steve also refuses to fold socks.  He has a foot fetish and it reminds him of Lawrence Welk, which is not a good memory. (His mom would sit him down in front of that show to fold clothes.  She did me a real disservice!)
Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but we supposedly have a rotating schedule.
His guilty pleasure? dark chocolate
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?   he does
Who mows the lawn? Baxter, Ceci, and Steve
Who cooks dinner? Baxter and Steve on my school nights, me on the others and weekends who knows.
Who is more stubborn? We are both extremely stubborn.
Who kissed who first? He finally kissed me.
Who asked who out first? Well I kind of arranged it so that he could ask me out first. 
Who proposed? Steve.  He proposed after tilling his mothers garden.  I said yes, even though he was stinky.  He did however propose again when we went to the Jordan River Temple to walk around.
Who has more siblings? He does by one
Who wears the pants? Well, we try our best to share.
What is your favorite thing about him? We are best friends.  He tries his  best to complete me.  He always loves me even when I am acting unlovable.
I tag, I don't think there is anyone left.  If I am mistaken, then I tag YOU!!!

5 comments:

Ceci said...

okay mom u really need to update ur blog.

Ceci said...

okay mom u really need to update ur blog.

Ceci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tina said...

okay trod, now that you've been to Smith Island, (hopefully you had your camera) I want to hear all about it, or see all about it on your blog . . . ready . . . . set . . . .go!!!!

Love ya!!