Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mother's Day

Tina on Mother's Day. She is enjoying a rousing game of UNO.
These are the cards that my children made for me. They presented them to me as they served my breakfast in bed. I have convinced them that all that I require is toast and jam. Two years ago I was served blackened scrambled eggs. Baxter told me that he was really sorry but that the lid of the pepper had come off. Tee Hee
I love the inside of this card. When I open up the card everything is upsidedown and she is even in my class. How did that one get by me?? It was a pleasant surprise.
Mom on Mother's Day. Doesn't she look nice?
Me on Mother's Day. I hate my hair by the way. It has finally grown out a little, but not enough. I got scalped at the hairdresser!

2 comments:

Grandpa Sid said...

Don't let her fool you, with that little hair bob, Trudy is as cute as a bugs ear!

young family said...

It looks like you all had a great Mother's day.

I like you hair, I want to go chop mine but I don't dare.