Sunday, September 23, 2007

You all should be thankful that I had to stay home from church sick today. I have wanted to add to the blog but I have been extremely busy. As soon as we got back from vacation school started for me, the kids a few days later. I also started two masters courses the next week. Between being a mom, a wife, a teacher, a student, and having two church callings I have very little time to just BE. I'm not complaining, it's just the facts. I will add the Utah portion of the vacation soon, hopefully it doesn't take sickness for me to do it. Hope you enjoy!!!

6 comments:

The two old crows said...

I'm sorry you are sick but I sure enjoyed all the pictures.

young family said...

I knew you were busy, not just busy, insanely busy. But thanks for posting. I am sorry you are sick, I hope you feel better.

Tina said...

I'm sooooo excited to see your pictures!!! Thanks for putting them on.

Love you,

Tina

Grandpa Sid said...

Trudy forgot to mention that she has to put up with her parents too.
She is a real sweetheart!

Bainter Family Antics said...

this is from Ceci and im glad i don't have to bother mom to update her blog but i geuss ill have to keep it up she hasent put Utah pictures up yet uhhhh
;)

young family said...

Ok Ceci now that you have mentioned that you are going to post you better get to it ;) It would be fun to hear what you are all up to. But if you don't we understand, life is crazy!!