Sunday, September 23, 2007


More pictures in Oregon. Stevie on the beach. She is so disappointed that she has grown out of this outfit, since she loved it so.


The famous octopus tree.

I should have blogged these pictures earlier, since I now can't remember the names of these places. I guess my mind is going, going, gone. Anyway, this is a lighthouse that we saw at Cape Meares.

Steve and Stevie walking through a tunnel from one beach to another. Lora had heard about this tunnel and so we kept asking people about it until we finally found it. The wind on the beach was terrible that day and the sand felt like it was blasting us all, but the tunnel was worth it.

The boys, Tayler, Zane, and Baxter standing in the tunnel.

1 comments:

young family said...

I think that light house is the Cape Meare's light house, I mean that is it's name, I think.