Monday, November 8, 2010

I thought it was going to be light blue?????

My sweet little angel has been telling me over and over that she was going to get a beautiful light blue cast. When given the choices she finally decided on "pink." She was somewhat disappointed that they didn't even HAVE light blue. This picture shows the cast almost done. Now my sweetie is sporting a lovely bright pink cast.
It was pretty cool to watch the casting procedure. The nurse surely had it down to a science. Stevie was enthralled with the whole process.
Beginning of the casting episode.

8 comments:

Ceci said...

is she smiling weird on purpose? haha i love that girl.

Tina said...

Okay . . . . you are showing a cast . . . . but I have NO background information.

What happened????? You just can't post something like this without an explanation :)

She looks like she is in heaven!!!

matt and michelle ray said...

She is just so cute! Love that girl! Hope her "casting episode" goes well!

Bainter Family Antics said...

She fractured her elbow on Wednesday. She was doing a flip off of some monkey bar type of things and fell and wa-la a fall instead.

The two old crows said...

Well she told me she liked the color lime also when she was drinking out of a lime green glass at breakfast yesterday. I like the pink.

The two old crows said...

Well she told me she liked the color lime also when she was drinking out of a lime green glass at breakfast yesterday. I like the pink.

Tina said...

Thank you :)

And hope she is doing okay!

Grandpa Sid said...

It was soooo cute! She came home after the accident, on cloud "motrin", and announced: "I'm Broke", loving every second of it.