Monday, May 4, 2009

HMMMMM Can I?

Okay, so you all put me to shame every blasted week as you post and post and post.  I read them, I laugh, I cry.  What I am basically saying is that they keep me going.  I can't get up in the morning or go to bed in the evening without checking to see if someone else has posted.  I LOVE it!!!  I feel bad for not posting and wait until some event happens in our lives that prods me into it.  Steve has always told me that I don't like to make decisions or state my opinions and so I have used that as an excuse to not post.  Well let me tell you he's right!!!  I don't like to make decisions about where we are going to go or when we will leave.  I don't!  I also kinda of  don't like to state my opinion because I just hate contention.  So I guess I need to get over it and untie my hands and let er rip.  I'm not sure I can do it, but I'll try.

8 comments:

Emma said...

Really? Don't state your opinion then, just tell us what's happenin'. I'm happy you blogged again!

Mary Jo said...

I'm glad you posted again, too! I love keeping up with blogs as well, and I'm excited to see what else you post. :)

Tina said...

My goodness Trudy, we are so different!!!! I don't mind a bit of controversy (as long as it's not aimed at me!!! tee hee). . . . Let R RIP!

Love you!!!

King Family said...

I have a hard time posting all the time too. I wish you luck!! It is always fun to see new posts from everyone. I too, can't help but check a few times a day as well.

Tina said...

Trudy, I want to add that I love the way you express yourself. You can be serious, you can be funny. When I left for college and your letters started coming in they were the highlight of my days, they made me laugh and cry!! If you have stuff you'd like to express, it would be so fun to read!

Grandpa Sid said...

Well Trudy, I wait with great anticipation. You have a great wit and humor. Mom and I about died laughing at your narration on the old beta video camera when you were videoing George bulldozing the yard at the old Taylor place. "This old house video"
You were just a teenager!
Let 'R Rip!

Love you,
Dad

The two old crows said...

yep let her rip. I'm the same way, if I have some pictures I feel I can blog, but just to state an opinion I'm done for.

Sally Young said...

I love to read all your blogs you guys all post the best stuff. Keep adding to your post I love to hear about what you guys are up too.