Saturday, June 28, 2008

Cub camp and other info






Noah had cub camp this week.  He LOVED it!  He especially enjoyed the bb shooting and archery.  Looks like he also enjoyed the cub wash.  Steve was a den walker for two of the days and he dragged Zane along on the first day to be a helper.  Zane did not want to go, but once there changed his mind and then went the second day without any drama.  Stevie also went the second day and spent the day in the tot lot with one of the teachers from my school.  She really enjoyed herself too.  Baxter and Ceci have been at Scout and Girls camp all week.   Steve went to scout camp after he had finished his two days at cub camp.  I was finishing up my class for the summer, if you are wondering what I did with all that alone time.  I wasn't having fun I'll assure you.  I had 20 assignments due in 15 days.  I kid you not.  A three week graduate class is a killer.  The kids thought that the computer was completely attached to my fingers.  Yesterday, I refused to get on the computer or clean house.  My plans changed slightly when Tina called to ask if she, Halley, and Chancy could come out.  I said sure and flew into a tornado of cleaning just so that I wouldn't be too embarassed.  It wasn't too terrible, but I hadn't done much on the house for three weeks due to previously mentioned activities.  It was so nice to see Halley again and Tina and Chancy too of course.  I love it when they come to visit.

5 comments:

The two old crows said...

ME THREE about Tina and Halley's visit. And it is fun to have you home.

young family said...

So are you done Trudy? Wow on everything, that is a lot for one week of summer!!

Tina said...

We love to come visit, and only feel a little guilt about what we must be keeping you from. Can't wait for Monday!!! YES!

Ceci said...

im dissapointed you guys came to visit when i was at girls camp.but i will see you on Monday. Hurray!!!

King Family said...

It was good seeing you too. And what I saw of the house looked mighty fine! I love what you have done to it.