Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Class

Here is a picture of my class. I thought you might enjoy seeing that Stevie is actually in my class. This was taken after we had made a gingerbread boy. Later on that day he up and ran away. We searched all over the building for days, meeting all the teachers and staff on the way, and then finally found him in the computer lab. They were so happy to finally get to eat him. He sure tasted good. (He had actually been sleeping in the refridgerator during the week)

2 comments:

young family said...

Trudy, you are such an awesome teacher. My kids loved stuff like that. You should paint your foot green, for St. Patricks day, if you want to know the story give Emma a call. Jackie says she did the gingerbread man and loved it too.

Tina said...

Trudy, I love your updated blog . . . your class, the birthdays, the baptism, the Utah trip. It is so fun to see all of the stuff you guys are doing. THANKS!!